Tell us about your history with sleep apnea and other treatments you tried.
- Three years ago I was diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea and was prescribed a CPAP machined.
What made you consider the AIRLIFT procedure?
- With CPAP, I still felt like I was exhausted during the day. I would wake up every day with a sore throat and gasping for air.
How would you describe the surgical experience, procedure and recovery? Did you have other procedures along with AIRLIFT?
- Surgical experience was a very pleasant experience. I had a significant improvement with not only sleep breathing but also breathing during the day. I would recommend the procedure to others.
Do you believe this surgery has been effective for you? If so, in what ways and how soon could you tell after the surgery that it was working?
- It has been very effective. I have been able to bereath so much better and noticed improvement immediately following surgery.
Are you glad you had the procedure? Would you recommend this procedure for others suffering from sleep apnea?
- Absolutely thrilled that I had the procedure. Would 100% recommend to anyone suffering from sleep apnea.
What advice would you give to others about surgery that have sleep apnea and can’t use CPAP or other treatments?
- Schedule an appointment as soon as you can because it is a life changer.